Aviemore Group is one of the leading bespoke firms of Certified Business Brokers in southern California
We work with, and for, business owners who want to sell their business, providing the highest level of service and attention. This starts with a discussion about what you, the owner, want to achieve. We then work with you to develop a clear plan and implement it when you are ready. This may involve developing a strategic plan to strengthen and increase the value of your venture.
Using unique proprietary marketing methods, the latest technologies, and our contact database and affiliations, we can expose your opportunity to the broadest possible target market while ensuring complete confidentiality.
Our fee structure is in line with what other brokers charge and, in some instances, less. We do not charge any upfront fees.
You only get one opportunity to sell your business – having trusted professionals at Aviemore Group on your side helps ensure you achieve your desired outcome.
About Rob MacDonald
President Aviemore Group
Rob MacDonald is a business expert with 30+ years of experience guiding business owners through complicated transactions and obtaining superior values and terms when they exit.
He is a licensed DRE Broker, has an MBA and two science degrees from top-rated UK universities, and is a member of M&A Source, IBBA and CABB. He has extensive senior-level business management experience gained in the US, UK and France in a range of business sectors.
After business school he worked as a corporate planner for a large international corporation. He gained further M&A experience while working with a large American M&A group. He has owned two business brokerages and founded Aviemore Group in 2010. He has direct experience of running $250M business units and played a key management role in a $0.5bn corporate sale.
He has substantial buy-side and sell-side experience across many different business sectors including different types of manufacturing, logistics, e-commerce, home care, retail, and media among others. He is located in Southern California and his main focus is helping owners of privately held lower middle market companies in Los Angeles, Ventura, Santa Barbara and Orange Counties.
our core values and beliefs
We offer a service that requires the handling of personal and commercially sensitive information. Trustworthiness and confidentiality are maintained at all times. We work for and on behalf of clients and treat them the same way that we would expect to be treated.
- We do everything in our power to maintain confidentiality at all stages.
- We never release any confidential information about our client company unless they permit and sanction it.
- No specific information about a client is given to a buyer until a fully executed “Non Disclosure Agreement” is in place.
- We conduct business ethically at all times
- We adhere to the ethical rules and guiding principles of the licensing bodies and associations we belong to DRE, CABB, IBBA and M&A Source.
- Our aim is to establish a trusting transparent partnership with every client we work with and every service we provide.
- We will only work with businesses and clients with whom we believe a trusting relationship can be established